Safety was a priority during the design of this counterbalance. There are a number of vital safety features that come as standard - so you don't need to sacrifice safety when choosing options. The list of standard features includes:
- A digital load meter on the driver's display, which can be set up to display an overload warning in case the load limit is exceeded.
- A bright orange seatbelt, which make it easy to see whether an operator is using the seatbelt or not.
- A full LED lighting package, including a working light, front and rear indicators and rear brake lights. This gives the driver excellent visibility, and makes the working environment safer for all staff, both operators and pedestrians.
- Automatic lights, similar to those found in cars, which make sure the lights are on in dark conditions even if the driver doesn't switch them on manually. The automatic light controls and all other light controls are found on the car-style light switch found on the steering column.
- A low centre of gravity, which makes it harder for the truck to tip during lifting or cornering.
- Speed limit selector, allowing the driver to switch to a lower driving speed when working indoors, or a higher speed for outdoor operation.
A range of optional extras, such as strobe lights or blue point rear light can help make the truck even safer.